Wednesday, December 7, 2011

"Would it be indecent to ask the grandparents to stay at a hotel? "

Oh, hello there!

Yes, I know, it's been a while.

It's holiday time and once again I am going crazy. I truly, truly hate my job this time of year. I just don't understand people fascination with big city shopping and dealing with crowds. Thank God for the internet, now, I can be a recluse and do my Christmas shopping!

One day I will figure out how to be a proper hermit...


In other news, Chicago has remained dry and fairly warm so far this winter, meaning it doesn't really feel like Christmas is coming even though the calender says so.

I just need to get through the holidays. I have a feeling 2012 is going to be a great year! Especially when my life can get back to normal!!!!!!!


Until then, this is me:

No comments: